Dear boys and girls… Here are some tips that promote the idea of “Safer Sex” in our modern western world societies. Most of the tips utilize common sense and apply mostly to younger people.
1. Always have a condom with you. Don’t wait for your partner to bring a condom. Always keep one (or more) in your purse, wallet or pocket. Keep in mind that condoms do have an expiration date and they should be kept in a cool, dry place…
2. Share what you know about safer sex with your friends and talk about how to deal with difficult responses. Practice what to say in certain situations so you’ll be ready when the time comes to talk about an issue for real (e.g. when a condom should be used).
3. Learn about the limits and boundaries of safer sex and create your own limits . Write them down to affirm their importance. A limit for example is not to have sex with someone you just met unless you use a condom or not to have sex with more than one partners…
4. Giving consent is important for safer sex. Make sure you are always sober enough before having sex. Alcohol and drugs can interfere with your ability to provide consent. Your partner too should avoid getting high or drunk (bad uh?).
5. View safer sex as something that promotes better sex and not like something that stands as an obstacle to a fulfilling sexual experience. For example you can see safer sex as a concept that promotes your overall health and sexual health.
6. Build trust with your sexual partner and promote healthy communication on sexual matters. If you do so you will be able to express yourself easier and also engage in… let’s say… higher-risk-activities like anal sex for example.
7. Examine your childhood to find history of sexual or other abuse. If there is such an experience and you feel it interferes with your ability to enjoy sex then the best you can do is to consult a sex therapist or maybe become member to a sexual support group.
8. Don’t be discouraged if you find it difficult to talk about safer sex and promote the concept. There will be obstacles and it often takes some patience and practice until you feel 100% comfortable with all this. But the end result is very rewarding and health promoting.
Safe Sex = Healthy Sex = Better Sex
Source: Middlebury University
Recommended for WOMEN:
If you want to give your man one of the best orgasms of his life and unleash the inner sex goddess in you, then you need to see this… Read more…
Recommended for MEN:
Discover forbidden secrets that will make every woman uncontrollably horny for you. Read more…
Educate yourself about orgasm in a few minutes…
What is an orgasm?